Hi, I'm Akeyami! I'm 23 and a grad school student.
Here you will find many different things that I'm into. Such things include:
- Manga and Anime
- Books, TV shows and Films
- Video games
- Daisuke Asakura and AXS
(as well as the DA Family)
- People, culture and style (especially from Japan and Europe)
....So basically everything ^^;
I love meeting new people who share my interests, so please don't hesitate to send me a message! I also make personal posts from time to time, usually tagged with "ake!personal" or "ake!happenings".
"Smile" is just the name of DA’s official fan club, as is "THE SUN" for Hiro. I have never heard that fans are actually referred to by these designations individually.
In 2012 access started promoting the hell out of “cluster” as a term for their collective fans. In Japan, if you bought all three versions of Secret Cluster, you could get a voucher to receive a membership card for the “access cluster”. Some fans have referred to the AXS fandom as the cluster since then, but DA and Hiro haven’t used it much themselves since. I like to refer to the fandom in this way, especially our side of it as the “international cluster”.
Long story short I don’t know of any individual term for AXS/DA fans. I would be a member of all the fan clubs if I could, but you have to live in Japan (a constant source of irritation!!).
You're the one that doesn't understand. It's you who cares about all that! I'm not you!
I haven’t seen the episode yet but from this alone I am really scared
accidentally thinks about something awkward i did three years ago
Okay crashmyheadnow tagged me, here’s five random facts about me:
1. I’m a really picky eater. If I haven’t eaten something before, I will most likely be suspicious of it unless it a) looks okay b) smells okay and/or c) is comprised of things I already like. This has gotten better as I’ve gotten older, but there are still things that I will point-blank avoid, namely fish/seafood.
2. I collect hairbows! :D I have been for about a year now. My first one was a tiny little mint-colored one from Icing, and my latest is a cute aqua-colored one from Etsy, specifically a lovely little shop called JoJoBubblyBows!! My favorite bow is my big floppy red one from Forever21 <3
3. I am a certified SCUBA diver :D I love diving but I rarely get to anymore. I even got as far as my divemaster certification but it expired a few years ago. On a similar note, I swim a lot and have been able to (on teams or clubs, etc) for most of my life.
4. My favorite place in St. Louis is Powell Symphony Hall <3 It has one of the best acoustics of the world’s greatest concert halls, and is simply gorgeous :D The St. Louis Symphony is also absolutely spectacular :D Today at rehearsal they had the main foyer’s huge chandeliers hung down low above the floor for cleaning, and I got to have a close look at them for the first time <3 super cool!
5. My family heritage is a mix of mostly German, then Polish and Irish. My mother thinks that our Polish lineage may also have been Jewish, but we’ve never really followed up on that ^^; Everyone up to and including my grandparents were born and raised in the USA so we’re thoroughly American now. We’re apparently related to the German-born John Peter Schmitt who built the Mackinaw lighthouse though *^^*
AHAHAHAHAA IT GOT EVEN BETTER HOLY MIZUKI NANA ARE YOU KIDDING AND SHE HITS ON DAICHAN LMFAOOOO
LOOOOL Hiro having to walk to the lair oh GOD that entire sequence couldn’t have been more perfect I am DYING
I can totally believe that TMR would kidnap someone just to be able to wear those “evil” outfits!! And then DA agreeing with him STOP IT THIS IS TOO GOOD
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS IT’S GENIUS
/laughing like an idiot
My planner is now sufficiently fabulous~ 🌟💕 #axs #yay #maytheygivemestrength
Thank you very much!!! I’ll be doing my best, though I’m already feeling really intimidated by the workload….